Personal training sessions:
Your bespoke exercise programme.
Based at Gymnasium One, Saltney, Chester and my private studio in Newton Chester, you have a whole lot of equipment to train with, and options of location to choose from. With 1-2-1 coaching, we go through your goals and desires, your current lifestyle and nutrition and we set you on the path to getting you the results you want. You will learn to become strong in both body and mind.
Here is an example of the steps we will cover to get you to a weight loss and tone goal:
Daily contact – I will communicate daily with you to ensure any problems arising we can manage. Eating out with friends, social gatherings. Etc. It’s essential that you have a life extended beyond your weight loss goals but continue to progress and that you learn to manage a sustainable plan going forward.
Initial Nutritional analysis – It’s crucial we get a full grasp of your nutritional habits as they stand. This gives us the scope and direction for all important improvements.
Weekly goal setting – Progress and achieving your goals are at the forefront of our plan. Between us, we will plan weekly goals revolving around your nutritional behaviours and habits ensuring you are continually improving and progressing.
*Suggested three 1-2-1 sessions a week – In the onset to assist you with support and your regular compliance contact is better. This ensures you have time to learn and become habitual with good practices (You don’t need me forever).
Weekly Nutritional Updates – We will assess what you feel works within your plan and what doesn’t. We will make sure you enjoy the food you’re consuming, and it’s ultimately achieving your goal.
*suggested means exactly that, although you have the option to choose how many sessions you do. I advise on an initial 3 and this will reduce over time as you up-skill your habits
- We have all dreamed of smaller thighs, flatter stomach, firmer bottom, stronger arms, look good in a bikini, drop a dress size, and if there was someway we could do this quickly, easily, with minimum effort, well then we would all be doing it.
- If you’ve decided that now’s the time to stop saying “I wish I were healthier’, ‘I wish I had a slimmer waistline’, ‘I wish I was stronger’ and actually take hold of your life…then contact me to start your journey.
- Check out the page on nutritional advice, to see if you feel you can start to make some changes.
- Call or email to chat through your goals or book your initial assessment. Click here to contact me
Success depends on your time patience and consistency, here are some of the successes we have had, all achieved through consistent diet and exercise:
- Quick session (30mins) – £23 Per hour
- Basic coaching session no nutrition advice or education – £30 Per hour
- Coaching session with a full nutrition meal plan, calories counted – £40 Per hour.
- Discounts applied to block bookings
- Payments are made in advance of sessions taking place on a monthly basis.